Behaviour & Rewards
We aim to create a welcoming happy, safe, caring and positive ethos where children and adults show consideration for each other and their environment. This requires children to be responsible for their own behaviour and be aware of the effect this can have on others, as well as themselves. As staff, we aim to work together to create a united, positive front and a consistency in our approach. We all take responsibility for the behaviour of all the children in our school.
Expected Behaviour: High standards of behaviour are expected at all times.
1. Call everyone by their given name.
2. Only use words that are kind, thoughtful and true.
3. Keep hands, feet and other objects to ourselves.
4. Listen actively to whoever is speaking.
5. Respect and value other people.
6. Look after our academy and everyone’s property.
7. Do our best and never give up!
You can download our Behaviour Policy here.