Level 3 Teaching Assistant (Nursery)
Part Time/Term Time Only
Required for January 2021
Oasis Academy Blakenhale are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed person, to work within our mainstream school as part of the nursery.
The successful applicant will:
• Be an outstanding and reflective practitioner with high expectations for all children
• Be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3/Nursery Nurse trained with some Special Educational Needs/Disability (SEND) experience
• Be proficient in supporting the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning
• Be a team player and also be able to work independently
• Be an effective communicator, who is willing to participate fully in whole school life
• Have an effective working knowledge of the EYFS framework and a good understanding of the principles of child development and learning processes.
• Have knowledge of, or experience of working with, pupils with SEND in particular those pupils with SEMH and/or Communication and Interaction needs.
Please contact the academy office for an application pack.
Deadline for applications: 07.12.20