We offer opportunities for extended learning beyond the core Academy day. Our extended provision through our Hub team is at the centre of our community work. The team deliver a wide range of services which engage public, voluntary and business sectors in the establishment of a centre of education and lifelong learning. We aspire for the Academy to be at the heart of our local community, recognised by others for our clear understanding and support of local issues and awareness of community needs.
At Oasis we recognise that people are not two-dimensional beings; we are each a whole person with a broad range of aspirations and needs and these needs are interconnected. To truly help someone with their educational needs, it is vital to also be aware of their emotional needs, spiritual needs and economic needs.
As such, we believe in communities that are holistic, interconnected and totally inclusive. We call our model for these communities ‘Hub.’
Oasis Academy Blakenhale Infants is part of the Oasis Hub Blakenhale.
To contact the Hub please write to: or Tel: 0121 7833960 or Email: email@example.com
What is happening at our Hub?
Oasis Blakenhale Hub: has a variety of services and programmes we would love to invite you to get involved in.
- Solihull College - ESOL classes - pre-entry to level 3 - Mondays 10:30am to 12:00pm
- Children Centre- Parenting Classes; Domestic Abuse Workshops; Children's Centre: Toddler Play Session (Thursday all day and Friday morning)
- Stay & Play - baby and toddler group - Wednesday 9-10:45 (term time only)
- Local Autism Parent Support group - Monthly Friday afternoon (ring for more details)
- Coffee Afternoons - various events across the academic year
- UCB - NVQ - supporting teaching and learning Level 2 and Level 3 Teaching Assitant Qulaification Courses (all day Thursday and Monday afternoons)
- Family Learning - various across the academic year